Friday, August 1, 2008

a big party in bali

Jan and Edith were also in bali...we all stayed at the same hotel...we just can't get rid of each other!

our kids love each other so much...and it was hard to keep them all in this spot for the picture...but each one had a great day boogie boarding, splashing, making sand forms, building water holes, making perfume out of the tropical flowers, doing whatever they do that makes them happy together...they call themselves...a family
good thing i snapped it quick...they were off and running...but hazel was still posing :D

still posing :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice to see all the 'loving childs'... even B, L and I...
Wishing I was just for 1 afternoon/evening with you all..
Jonneke

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARTHA!!! I don't know if I'm one or two days late by Indo time. Wish I planned ahead enough to send you an actual card. But either way I'm thinking of you and wishing you tons of fun on your birthday- and for the party to go on for days.
Love you, Leslie Anne